PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
INDIAN HILLS RV RESORT
PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
The purpose of these rules is to make the Park a better and neater place for you and your neighbors to live and enjoy. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles and 1 RV per site. No additional trailers, boats, allowed in the Space unless authorized by Park Management.
- A maximum of two (2) persons allowed per RV site. Extra Charge for more than two (2).
- Overnight visitors are permitted to stay up to 3 consecutive nights in any 7-day period. However, any visitor wishing to stay more than 3 nights must register with the office prior to the visitors stay.
- You, as our guest are responsible for the conduct of your visitors. Please ensure that they are familiar with all of our Rules and Regulations before they enter the Park.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision, conduct, and behavior of their children at all times.
- No temporary buildings, structures, outside appliances, window air conditioners, etc. without Park Management approval.
- Outdoor patio furniture, a few potted plants, etc. may be allowed on your patio as long as site looks neat and uncluttered. No landscaping (plants, bushes, fences, gardens, lawn jockeys) may extend beyond your patio pending approval of the office. No indoor furniture may be left on patio.
- All property must be in the confines of the space. Parking on roads is prohibited.
- Outside of RV and Lot area must be kept clean and free of debris. Trash must be bagged and placed in dumpsters.
- No RV’s that fall into a state of disrepair will be allowed to remain in the park.
- No open fires except in barbeque grills or in small fire pits that are at least six inches above the ground. Homemade fire pits, washing machine drums etc. are not allowed.
- Please respect your neighbors and do not cut through their site.
- Each RV will use one space and hookups for that assigned space only.
- A maximum of 2 pets per RV are allowed. All pets must be registered with office prior to bringing the pet into the Park. Additional pet restrictions apply, see management for pet rules.
- No tents. Also, before driving stakes of any kind into the ground, please contact the office. This is for your safety as well as that of our water, septic, and electric lines.
- Sewage and gray water must not run on the ground. A positive sewer seal is required at both ends of your sewer hose.
- All RV’s and other vehicles must have current license, registration, and insurance at all times.
- No Soliciting or any commercial activity. Absolutely no-subleasing. No fireworks allowed.
- Tenant(s) and all other users of this property are liable for all property damages.
- All Local, State, and Federal Laws are applicable to all persons on the Premises.
- Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, violent behavior, and drunkenness, possession or use of drugs will not be tolerated at any time.
- Objectionable conduct of any kind or violation of any park rule or anyone causing a disturbance will immediately be asked to leave the premises and will forfeit all fees.
- Vandalism in any form will not be permitted.
- Smokers please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. No Smoking in ANY park building. Please advise your guest.
- Please help keep our restrooms clean. If restroom needs attention, please make Park Management aware of the problem.
- Off road, all terrain or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted to be ridden in the park.
- Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules without a refund. Guest and their visitors use the site, the park, its amenities, at their own risk.
- Occupants and their vehicles may be removed without a judicial hearing by law enforcement officers upon 72 hours written notice for failure to pay full amount of space rental when due or for failure to comply with written rules and regulations of the Park.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or losses from any cause. The Tenant(s) agrees to carry and maintain in full force and effect adequate property and liability insurance on any vehicle or recreational unit brought into the Park. We are not responsible for your losses due to theft, fire, storms, accidents, or rushing or rising water
We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations, and fees that we deem necessary.
We cannot strongly enough emphasize the necessity of each tenant(s) conformance with the rules. Your cooperation will make this park a better and neater place for you and your neighbors to live.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
Check In: 10:00 am
Check Out: 11:00 am
If you’re driving East from California / Quartzsite on I-10: Take the US 60 E / Wickenburg exit onto US 60 East. As you enter the City of Salome take a right on Salome Road (the Salome Post Office will be on your right hand side) continue down Salome road for 1.5 miles past Salome High School. Once you pass Salome High School you will see the parks mascot, our Chief ready to welcome you!
If you’re driving West from Phoenix: Take Exit 81 / Salome Road / Harquahala Highway. Turn right on Salome Road. Continue down 28 miles. We’re the first park located on the left hand side before Salome High School. You’ll see our resorts mascot, our Chief ready to welcome you!